I am experiencing hives (urticaria) and swollen face. The following also describes me: Skin rash. What should I do?

Go to ER now . It sounds like you may have developed an allergic reaction. If you have a swollen face, it can get worse with swelling of your tongue and theist and airways. Please visit ER immediately to get an examination and treatment .
Rash. Hives can occur for multiple reasons and depending on how long they have been going on the treatments can be different. What parts of your face are swollen because this can be an urgent medical problem?

Related Questions