I am experiencing pain with urination and vaginal pain and rash on the outside of my labia minora by my Clitoris.?

Yeast Infection. A yeast infection causes itching and sometimes a vaginal discharge that looks something like cottage cheese. You can get really good treatments for this without a prescription at a pharmacy. The burning with urination can be related to the yeast infection or it can be from a bladder infection. You may want to see a doctor about this or call HealthTap Concierge. Best wishes!