24 m with discomfort in lower abdomen - tenderness on touch. Hemorrhoids active but noticing dried blood in stool (normal colored) for the first time.

Hemorrhoids. Blood on the outside of a stool is most often from bleeding from hemorrhoids. For someone 24 years old that would be the most likely cause. However pain in the lower abdomen is not explained by hemorrhoids. If you have significant or ongoing discomfort, you may need to get an evaluation by a doctor.
Being checked yet? I wish you were evaluated and counseled for all the symptoms under concern. If not, please go to be checked so to identify the origin of bleeding. How to do these related things correctly? Follow instructions in https://ebettercare.com/feel-become-sick/; then you can work well with doc so to reach right diagnosis for right care. All the best to health....