I have a brownish red discharge very itching and very painful during sex I tested positive for a pregnancy test?

See doctor. For the sake of your and your baby's health, you should be under the care of a doctor. S/he will examine the discharge and treat you accordingly. Examination of the discharge will facilitate the diagnosis.