I am experiencing hemorrhoids, generalized abdominal pain (severity: mild) (quality: sensation of tearing pain), constipation, painful bowel move..

Doctor can evaluate. Many things are in the abdomen: stomach, pancreas, liver, small intestine, gall bladder, large intestine, abdominal muscles, etc... An exam by a primary care doctor can help figure things out. Constipation can be evaluated and treated by one's primary care doctor. That same doctor can check hemorrhoids and may refer to a proctologist, colorectal surgeon, or general surgeon for more treatment.