I have a genital wart that grows out from my anus. I'm so confused which doctor should I see and is it cancerous?

PCP. Exam is required to differentiate between condyloma acuminata ( genital warts ) or hemorrhoid tags. If you engage in anal sexual penetration you will need STD evaluation. Always use condoms if having anal sex.