How come I keep getting pounding headaches that make the vaine on the side of my head pop out?

In brief: Depends

Many possibilities.
How old r u? What is your sex ? Other symptoms and signs need to be examined. See your doctor who may consider disease like temporal arthritis.

In brief: Depends

Many possibilities.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology

In brief: See physician

Most headaches not serious.
However, first your doctor will determine what type of headache you have. Headaches have many causes i suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions.

In brief: See physician

Most headaches not serious.
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Vikram Patel