I'm 30 and have had cherry angiomas for a few years are they caused by bromide poisoning or high estrogen I'm scared it will cause cancer.

Not to worry. If what you have are cherry angiomas, there is no risk of cancer from these. You may consult this site for more information in this topic. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/001441.htm For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.