I had the MMR vaccine as a child and again after I had my son 2 years ago. Now pregnant again and blood work is showing no MMR vaccine again. Why?

Pathology

In brief: Genetics

The immune response is under genetic control and different people make different amounts of antibody to various immunognes.
You may be a low responder, and not show antibody. However you may still be immune to these infections. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: Genetics

Dr. Shontae Buffington