I have Diverticulosis in the splenic flexure it continues to spasm and cause pain causing air to back up in my transverse colon. What can I do?

Diet, fiber, fluids. "diverticulosis" is a condition where the colon has small outpouchings (diverticuli) of the colon lining that can get plugged up and infected causing symptoms."diverticulitits" is an inflamation of these divertiuli of the colon. There are antibiotics can cure the infection but not the diverticuli. Surgery to remove the section of colon "diverticuli" will often cure the disease. .