Why do i get nail fungus problems on my feet and whats the best product to buy to get rid of it once and for all? it started after my knee surgery.

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

Begin with diagnosis.
It might be something other than fungus. If it is fungus it may be acceptable to merely keep the nails trimmed and ventilated. By far the best treatment, about 60% effective, is terbinafine. It is a prescription taken daily for 3 months. Originally a $1200 prescription, the generic is now $10! It takes a year to grow a new, normal nail after taking the med. You have other is

In brief: See a dermatologist

Begin with diagnosis.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine