I am experiencing nausea (severity: moderate), vomiting, breast swelling, breast pain (quality: tenderness) and breast tenderness to touch.

Can do a preg. test. If any sexual activity in the last 1-3 months, one can do a pregnancy test. It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period.