I have 4 red itchy round spots on my skin, as well as itchiness on my vaginal area, what can this be?

Dr.

In brief: Spots

Need pictures to make a diagnosis.
These could be allergy , herpes, insect bite , thrush . Please see a doctor for examination.

In brief: Spots

Need pictures to make a diagnosis.
Dr.
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs to be checked

It is very difficult to say what is causing the itchy spots without knowing the location and looking at them.These can be due to insect bites or allergy to something your skin came in contact with.
You can use over the counter1% hydrocortisone cream locally.The vaginal itch can be due to yeast infection most commonly but there are other causes.I suggest you get checked by your doctor and get treate

In brief: Needs to be checked

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Levy