I have a large birthmark on my chest and I really want to get it removed. However I'm 16 and apparently I'm too young. Please help as I despise it.

DependsOnBirthMark. It depends on the size and type of Birthmark.If it is flat birth mark it can be cured with Lasers.But if is raised and you can move it between fingers,then it can be excised surgically.You will have to consult a dermatologist with your parents and He/She will be able to tell you how you can get rid of it.