I am experiencing eye. Twitching.

Blepharospasm. This is a condition called blepharospasm, which is thought to be due to a misfiring of certain types of neurons/muscles which control eye blinking (creating the twitching). Since the cause can be multifactorial, understanding a history and doing a physical exam is important to best address therapeutic options. Please see your doctor for further evaluation if it becomes bothersome.
Myokymia? Random twitching of an eyelid or another small facial muscle, which happens in normal people, is called myokymia (an involuntary, spontaneous, quivering of a few muscle cell bundles within a muscle). Myokymia starts and stops spontaneously. It can last a few minutes to a few days. One should see a doctor if such symptoms persist, keep recurring, or are combined with any other symptoms.