Ferrous Sulphate200mg 3xa day 1mth.CBC Iron was only just in range. Stopped iron CBC in range have had mouth ulcers hair loss swollen glands any ideas

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: More details please

Hi Theresa, I am having a hard time deciphering your question.
You were on iron replacement for anemia for a month and now your CBC is normal? However, now you have ulcers in your mouth and hair loss? Where are the glands located that are swollen? And did this happen after the iron therapy? Seems very unlikely that this would be caused by iron replacement. Can you repost a question with more info?

In brief: More details please

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu