I am 18 female. I DONOT have PCOD I hv hirsutism, aloepacia, acne breast dvlopment at 8, periods at10left labia minora enlarged do I hv non clscl CAH?

Non classical CAH. Non classical CAH is a milder non life threatening form of Congenital Adrenal Hypoplasia. According to the CARES foundation, it is diagnosed by a single blood test, drawn in the morning and looking at adrenal steroid levels (17-hydroxyprogesterone, androstenedione and testosterone), may be sufficient to make the diagnosis of CAH. An ACTH stimulation test is done to confirm the diagnosis.