Hello. I have got razor bumps in the pubic region. They appear like pimples. Please help me. It hurts. Applying Propysalic NF ointment would be ok...

Avoid if possible. Hi Neham, Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Because Propysalic NF contains clobetasol, a high potency corticosteroid. I would not recommend using it on your genital area because you would be at higher risk for side effects than using a lower potency corticosteroid. The important thing right now is to keep the area clean and dry and give it time to heal. Hope you feel better soon.
Several Choices. Don't shave for till these heal up.Apply heat using a hot compress for 5-10minutes couple of times a day.Use 1%Hydrocortisone cream twice a day.Wear Cotton underwear or breathable clothings.You can use razor bump removal products like Razor Bump Relief that have witch hazel&salicylic acid as ingrdients,or you can use aloe vera or tea tree oil.And no matter what don't pick or scratch the area.