My father severly suffering from IBS from last more than 18y. He become very possesive, weak & depressive in these days. I want proper medication.

You need a local doc. Hi Vijay I'm very sorry to hear of your father's suffering. It is a very terrible disease and a burden to carry for such a long time. Unfortunately IBS can sometimes also be very difficult to treat and I would recommend a local doctor that he can be seen by that can follow up with him on a frequent basis. I hope you can find a good doctor to help. Hang in there!