What does an extraction blood clot and a dry socket look like? I see white in my socket with a slight pain. Should I be worried?

Color not the issue. A dry socket is when the blood clot is lost. If not the same day as the extraction, lightly rinse with salt water. if after the rinse there is something mushy in the site, whether red or white, it is likely healing. If there is a deep hole with nothing inside, you might have a dry socket. The white down deep may be the bone. A dull ache is common in healing, but dry socket is usually more intense.