Is there a such as a respiratory doctor ? comes down my breathing I'm scared of..shallow breathing and different breathing patterns. Sometimes one breathe is 15 sec long inhale shallowI can't feel that heart pounding feeling when I run or workout.

Dr. Michael Perez

In brief: See an internist

abnormal breathing is a symptom which can come from many different problems besides your lungs- from nervous system, to blood, to cardiovascular systems, etc an internist is a doctor who is trained to think of all those possibilities and to narrow the possibilities through reasoning and examination, so that you don't miss obvious causes or go on a wild goose chase.
see an internal medicine doctor

In brief: See an internist

see an internal medicine doctor
Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. Michael Perez
Dr. Brad Goldenberg

In brief: Check Health Tap

Look for Pulmonologist, your issue may be anxiety, but if exercise induced asthma, you need to warm-up and inhaler before exercise

In brief: Check Health Tap

Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Brad Goldenberg
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Breathing concrerns

Yes, you can see a pulmonologist.
That is the type of doctor that specializes in lung function. Your family doc may give you a referral. If all is well medically, consider seeing a clinical psychologist to help you manage anxiety and stress. Peace and good health.

In brief: Breathing concrerns

Yes, you can see a pulmonologist.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology