Whether Mild Tricuspid regurgitation and Mild Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension in Echocardiography of 17Y old boy is a disqualification for aviation?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Cardiologist

In cases like this I would think that a cardiologist could do a thorough evaluation of the cardiac status and make a determination if there is any serious or hemodynamically significant cardiac pathology which would limit your ability to safely pilot an airplane.
This thorough report would accompany the application. In view of the mild echocardiogram findings, I would be optimistic about a licens

In brief: Cardiologist

Dr. Douglas Tavenner, jr.
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: AME

You will need to give more specific details to a physician that has been certified by the FAA to be an Aviation Medical Examiner. They can also assist in advice on compliance possibilities.

In brief: AME

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology