When I urinate I can't like something is cloging it if I hold my penis and squezz I can urinate but I also feel a lot of pain and something moving?

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice

In brief: See urologist

I would recommend seeing your urologist.

In brief: See urologist

Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. James Kuan
It is likely that you will need to have a scope test done to rule out scar tissue (stricture) in the urethra or other forms of obstruction such as prostate.

In brief: Stricture?

The symptoms you are describing could be caused by many things.
A detailed history and examination by a urologist are the first steps, likely followed by cystoscopy (looking into the bladder through the urine tube with a telescope) to make sure there is no scar tissue, stone, or other anatomic reason for your symptoms.

In brief: Stricture?

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Vikram Patel