What is the best medicine for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? Cipralex or Anafranil?

OCD. People vary in their response to medication. Your doc will likely do a trial on one or the other and you will find out. :Please do not forget the behavioral aspect of OCD. Consider seeing a mental health professional who works w/OCD. An old book called "The Boy who Couldn't Stop Washing" by Rappaport may also be helpful. Peace and good health.
There is no one best. Meds approved by the FDA to treat OCD: fluvoxamine (Luvox), clomipramine (Anafranil), fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva) & sertaline (Zoloft). Other medications are also used off-label to treat OCD. It isn't possible to predict which one will be just right for a person. Psychotherapy is also important.