I have a small soft lump on the tip of my scalp.

Dr.

In brief: Lump

Sorry got cut off.
Would see the school nurse tomorrow and let them take a look and they will be able to direct you to the GP if it needs to be cut out.

In brief: Lump

Sorry got cut off.
Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Lump

This will need to be examined.
Commonly they are sebaceous cysts which can be removed easily . Please review with your GP .

In brief: Lump

This will need to be examined.
Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Lump scalp

It could a lipoma which is collection of fat cells or cyst or haematoma ( blood clot / bruise ) or abscess.
See school nurse and if she's worried or not sure about diagnosis then see doctor.

In brief: Lump scalp

Dr.
Dr.

In brief: Cyst?

Is likely and common.
Or a bruise if you've had an injury. Hard to say without examination. Best to see a doctor for this and if unsure they may look at whether they need to arrange tests such as ultrasound

In brief: Cyst?

Is likely and common.
Dr.