Is dark urine with blood in it and achy thighs a symptom of STDs such as Chlamydia or Gonorrhea?

Not likely. No STD is likely to cause dark of bloody urine. See a doctor. (However, with STDs on your mind, it seems likely you are at risk and probably should be tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia.)
No ,Blood in Urine. Dark urine is usually sign of blood in urine or Broken Red blood cells ! Chlamydia and Gonorrhea cause painful urination! Dysuria! Urethritis and pus in the urine! many times difficulty in Urination from the pus!