I am experiencing severe back pain, low back pain, reduced spinal flexibility, curved spine, reduced reflexes, popping or snapping sound from shou...

Back pain. This is a common symptom in teens who are active. Assuming no specific trauma, you can take a trial of Advil po q 6 hrs and Aleve q 12 hrs until pain subsides. Also, patches on the back OTC for pain are helpful. Heating pads can also help. Reduce activities that might aggravate while you are healing. The pops/snaps are muscularskeletal from laxity of the tensions/muscles. See MD if pain persist.