I am experiencing painful bowel movements, passing gas, blood on paper... it hurts so bad. I was screaming and crying.?

Need more info. It is painful because your stool is hard? If so you need to drink more water and increase your fiber intake. Drink enough water so that your urine is mostly colorless. You may take a fiber laxative like Metamucil of increase your intake fiber foods. Consult this site for fiber foods. http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/high-fiber-foods/art-20050948 For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.