Positive methanine challenge indicating reactive airway disease for pft what's that mean? Lump feeling throat for months heavyness taking breaths. Would lung doc bronchoscopy and ent doc normal rule out something throat caused by cancer? Weak pulse

RAD. The challenge test just confirms that your airways react with some tightening/wheezing which reduces your lungs ability to move air. It is often used as a marker for asthma,RAD but beyond that tells you little.If you have had all these tests & they have not spotted a cancer,that should not be considered as a cause. If they eliminate a structural problem for your sensation it must be something else.
Recommendation . According your description you already have some investigation done, like PFT with challenge. Definitely bronchoscopy and ENT doctor can make decision of reason of your clinical symptoms and rule out the cancer. Best wishes. .