I am experiencing stomach cramps. It started in Lowe back of left side ended in strong tummy pain. Not able to get toilet or fart. Feeling cold. ?

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Exam needed

Because you're experiencing cramping abdominal discomfort and inability to pass gas per rectum or have a bowel movement, I'm concerned about possible intestinal obstruction.
Additional worrisome symptoms would be abdominal distension and vomiting. In view of your continuing symptoms, I recommend going to the hospital emergency room where prompt evaluation and testing are available.

In brief: Exam needed

Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. Donald Colantino
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine