I am experiencing feeling depressed (quality: feelings of despair, feelings of worthlessness) and feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological str...

See doctor. Depression is a common illness. It is due to chemical imbalance in the brain and is not a moral failing. There are effective treatments and you should see a doctor for an evaluation and prescription. Do not let the depression keep you from seeing a doctor. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if have sex. Get HPV vaccine.