I'm spotting and my periods stopped last week Tuesday and on Wednesday I had sexual intercourse now I am spotting what might be the cause?

Irregular periods. Irregular periods are one of the most common problems Obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Few causes. Could be due to trauma, small polyp, cervical lesion, fibroid, contraception, and so forth If you think there is something not right there, get it checked by your doctor to find the cause and act accordingly.