Went to doc last week for vuvlar irritation, said I had yeast infection, took diflucan, symptoms better but not gone. Bumps on skin above vulva appear?

Yeast. infections can be "stubborn" I suggest another course of treatment ....if that doesn't resolve your issues completely another visit to your Doctor may be indicated! Hope this helps Dr Z.
Bumps. New bumps in the genital region always need to be evaluated by your health care professional. They could be anything from irritation on the hair follicles to a STI (sexually transmitted infection). I hope this helps.

Related Questions