Should I be worried if I get sebaceous cyst on my vagina?

Pathology

In brief: No

If it is a sebaceous cyst, it is not anything to be concerned about, unless it ruptures or gets infected.
You should discuss it with your doctor at the next visit to ascertain if it needs to be removed. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if have sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: No

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham