What doctor should I see seen a lung and heart and gastro for breathless and heart beat feels like it's weak no strength when working out or running over 8 months headaches everyday. Ticking feeling and hearing in throat lump feeling. Feels cancer?

Pathology

In brief: Primary care

It would be useful to see a primary care provider, an internist or family medicine doctor, for an initial evaluation the your doctor will decide if you need to see a specialist.
For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: Primary care

In brief: Tertiary

Sorry you haven't found answers yet.
I would recommend you visit a Professor of Medicine at an Academic medical center. These are referral centers where you can get more answers. Good luck.

In brief: Tertiary

Sorry you haven't found answers yet.
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Cornelius O'leary jr
Dr. Vikram Patel