I am 19 and I am bleeding between periods. Does this mean I have cervical cancer?

No. You should see your ObGyn doctor to be evaluated so be treated.
Get an exam please. This does not mean that you have cancer, but cancer must be ruled out. Other problems such as infections, benign growths, and hormonal disorders could cause bleeding. Whatever the cause of your bleeding turns out to be, the sooner a proper diagnosis is made and proper treatment begins the better your prognosis. Please set up an appointment with a OB-GYN specialist for an exam as soon as possible.