I am experiencing pelvic pain. The following also describes me: Lower abdominal pain. What should I do?

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Ophthalmology

In brief: Pain

Could you be pregnant? Have you had a pregnancy test? Fevers? Diarrhea? Consult with us to help solve this issue.

In brief: Pain

Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Sandra Lora Cremers
Dr. Erin Robertson
General Practice

In brief: Seek further care

The lower abdomen & pelvis together contain multiple organs.
It's a rather complex part of your body. Is the pain sharp or dull, worse or better after a bowel movement or urination? Is it worse after sex or during menstrual cycles? Until you can be examined in person, there is no way to know what is going on. See a doctor & keep in touch.

In brief: Seek further care

Dr. Erin Robertson
Dr. Erin Robertson
Dr. Adam Levy