My brother passed away from lymphoma and last year while I was pregnant I had mono. Now suddenly I am experiencing swollen lymph nodes in my left sid?

Freaks you out I bet. This cancer is not contagious, genetically determined, or mono side effect.However, the timing & circumstance is freaky.You are likely not going to rest until you have it checked out and that is a normal feeling. It is most likely something entirely unrelated, but calm dawn for a bit and make a plan to go in in the next few days.