My Husband is experiencing heartburn (gerd). The following also describes him: Obesity. What should he do?

Lose weight (: Please share this with him: Approaches to heartburn include: elevating the head of the bed, not wearing tight clothes that cinch the abdomen, avoiding meals late at night, waiting at least 3 hours after a meal to lie down, not allowing body weight to be excessive, not smoking, acupuncture, hypnosis, ginger tea, relaxation and medications such as antacids, Proton pump inhibitors or H-2- receptor.
GERD. You cannot ask questions here about another person. I do not know him and would have to get his permission to discuss health issues with you. So have him to give us a call. But given that he likely needs to lose weight as obesity pushes on stomach when lying down and can be cause of reflux. Ask him to give me permission to discuss his health with you.