TTC. Using ovulation kit. First day (10th in cycle) neg. Then 7 days in a row "high". Still no peak. Should I be concerned that I'm not ovulating?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Ovulation kits

Ovulation kits are "suggestive" of ovulation but not conclusive.
They only indicate a time frame that ovulation is most likely unless it is measuring progesterone levels instead of Luteinizing hormone(LH) levels. A Fertility MD can advise you on more conclusive methods of ovulation determination. It is "old fashioned", but a Basal Body Temperature (BBT)chart and thermometer still work well.

In brief: Ovulation kits

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Jane Van Dis