Experiencing hand pain, hand swelling, hand tingling and warm skin on the back of my hand. also itchy but no rash. Display photo is of hand

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Hand pain

Great way to send picture.
But can't seem to zoom in. What sort of work do you do? Exposed to chemicals in work or do you have to wear gloves you sweat in for work?

In brief: Hand pain

Great way to send picture.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Not sure I can see rash or skin lesions with this shot. Note the many rings. Would wonder about contact dermatitis related to nickel sensitivity. Need evaluation.
Dr. Peggy Ching
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See a MD ASAP

what does the palm side of your hand looks like, any skin break or trauma there? How long ago is the pain redness and swelling? hours? Days? Any infection in the hand can be a serious situation.
Did you recently 1) punch someone in the mouth, 2) get bit by human, dog or cat, handle raw fish? I recommend seeing a doctor with expertise in hand surgery ASAP. OR at min evaluated by an ER doctor.

In brief: See a MD ASAP

Dr. Peggy Ching
Dr. Peggy Ching
Dr. Bert Liang
Agree - this could be many things, and if acute should be promptly evaluated with a detailed history and examination.