37 F wt 210. Cholest.176 no diabetes. Is crp too high 10.5? is this bad for my heart? Nurse said its fine Bp 110/74 heart tests good chronic sinusitis

Weight and CRP. Both your weight and CRP are high and being overweight may be causing high CRP. CRP is an indication of on-going inflammation and is not a good thing. You should discuss the result with the doctor who ordered the tests. It would be good to lose weight (easier said than done). For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.