Mom thinks I have ADHD because of major trouble with focusing in school & socially & thinks I need "Adderall"?

In brief: Maybe/maybe not

Adderall is a schedule 2 controlled drug which is closely monitored by the feds.
To use it you need to be evaluated by a physician and found through exam and testing to be a reasonable candidate for it's use. Failure of the physician to properly evaluate a patient and keep proper records of their need can result in loss of their license.There are many other issues that can have similar symptoms.

In brief: Maybe/maybe not

Dr. Eric Weisman