Hi I have a whitehead pimple like bump on the vestibule area of my vagina 1 mm big It doesn't hurt or itch. I'm a virgin and have never had vaginal se?

Pathology

In brief: Watch and wait

It does not seem to be a serious issue.
You may watch and wait, if the lesions becomes, painful, gets red, or develops a discharge, or you get fever, then you should see a doctor. Wish you good health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, when you do. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Watch and wait

It does not seem to be a serious issue.
Dr. Jane Van Dis