Hello, i had a blood works done 2 weeks ago and my SGPT is 113 and my SGOT is 42. Everything else is normal. I dont drink and i quit smoking about?

Pathology

In brief: See below

Are you overweight? Are you taking any medications? All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that.
Having said that, being overweight or some medications could explain the elevated liver enzymes. It would be prudent to discuss it with the doctor who ordered the tests. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.

In brief: See below

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology