I want to know if posterior uveitis and dysphagia are both related to some kind of autoimmune disorder? . because first I had uveitis, now dysphagia.

Autoimmunity? A full medical history including family history and review of systems is in order. Dysphagia is a very common symptom and does not itself suggest autoimmunity even in the setting of uveitis which should be examined and treated by an ophthalmologist. Studies show certain autoimmune diseases can present this way but they are less likely and a meticulous physical exam and lab work would establish Dx .