Itching in/around vagina & on butt after unprotected sex 13 days ago. Some tingling. No blisters/rash. Negative testsfor BV, yeast & HSV2. What is it?

In brief: No clue

Itching is a nonspecific symptom. This could be brought on by something as simple as a soap or douche you are using, exposure to scented toilet tissue, etc.
The skin can have a minor "allergic" response to chemicals contained in these products. I would look to some new product you are using,Such symptoms usually arise within a day or so of first use,

In brief: No clue