Is vomiting normal when adults get an ear infection? And is it good if yellow fluid is coming out of my ear?

Adult ear infection. There're 2 major types of ear infections, otitis media and otitis externa. The first, middle ear infections are more common in children, the second, infection in the ear canal, is more common in adults; especially swimmers, surfers, and diviers. Yes, the ear canal infection can lead to nausea and vomiting. And no, not good if yellow fluid comes out of your ear! Only ear wax should be there!