I have hsv and I just got a could if I lick Someone ear can I give it to them says he got ear infection can that give that to him he has a fever?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Oral herpes

Oral herpes is not often transmitted unless there is an obvious cold sore outbreak.
It can happen, but uncommonly. Also, saliva alone is not very likely to transmit, and so you are unlikely to infect someone by licking their ear (or licking anywhere else). But avoid intimate contact like kissing or giving someone oral sex whenever you're having an outbreak.

In brief: Oral herpes

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine