I don't know if I sprained my ankle , happend during match.Whenever I twist my ankle to the right,hurts but I still can run and walk,and is swollen ?

Dr. Katharine Cox
Pediatrics - Emergency Medicine

In brief: Swelling/pain

It sounds like an injury without a fracture.
Be checked by sports medicine. Sorry unsure of how long ago so may need to rest to complete healing or which foot. All the best. Taking care of an acute injury may prevent chronic pain/swelling.

In brief: Swelling/pain

Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Katharine Cox
Dr. Karim Badawy
Podiatry

In brief: Possible...

Hello, Yes it sounds from what you are describing as a sprain that is due to trauma.
The fact that you can bear weight may indicate that there may be no injury to the bones around that area. The pain and swelling can be due to damage to the soft tissues in the area namely the ligaments, ICE for the first coupled days along with compression and NSAIDS has been found to be most helpful.

In brief: Possible...

Dr. Karim Badawy
Dr. Karim Badawy
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine